The Standing Committee on Sexual and Reproductive health and Rights including HIV and AIDS is related to one of the most delicate fields of our health. The activities of the Committee aim to raise awareness of sexual health promotion and enhance sexual and emotional well-being.
We strive for a world without stigma, because it embraces both prejudicial attitudes and discriminating behavior towards individuals with issues related to sexual and reproductive health. We believe that upholding human rights for sexual and reproductive health is key to ensuring that all people can be equal and free to make decisions in all spheres of their lives, without discrimination, without violence or coercion, and with the assurance of their dignity upheld.
- To raise awareness on topics related to HIV/AIDS and ending Stigma and Discrimination Against People Living with HIV
- To apprise our target groups of the newest concepts and methods in reproductive health
- To familiarize young people with importance of safe sexual behavior
- To contribute to the promotion of reproductive and sexual health among health care providers, especially future doctors
- Therefore, we organize many campaigns annually:
- Anti – AIDS campaign on December,1st
- Movember , aiming to raise awareness of men’s health issues
- A campaign related to prevention of Breast cancer
- Providing free Gynecological examinations
- Sexually transmitted diseases and contraception related campaigns