The Association of medical students in Bulgaria is a member of International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations (IFMSA) since 1994. The membership gives us the right to participate in the IFMSA European Regional Meeting 2020! The call for delegates to the EuRegMe 2020 has been opened! For those of you who don’t have a lot of experience with the IFMSA or international meetings in general, this is the perfect opportunity to get to know this marvelous organization, to meet your fellow medical students from all over Europe, to exchange views and ideas and to simply let yourself be inspired by the IFMSA spirit.
Any active medical student and member of one of the six Local AMSBs has the right to apply as a delegate to represent AMSB on an international event.
Additional to the member status, following criteria must be matched.
- Being an active member of AMSB
- To have the ambition to develop on national and/or international level
- To have visited at least one National Meetings of the AMSB
Read below for all opportunities in Lithuania:
- Pre-EuRegMe (16th to 18th of April 2021): there will be an online pre-EuRegMe with lots of interesting workshops for you to broaden your mind and learn valuable new soft skills.
- EuRegMe (23rd to 27th of April 2021): The EuRegMe will be held in the historical Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Post-EuRegMe (27th to 29th of April 2021): The post-EuRegMe is separate from the event itself and is a tourist travel around the country, together with other European IFMSAians, fully organised and guided by the Organising Committee. Post-EuRegMe starts right after EuRegMe and ends on the 29th of April. The price for Post-EuRegMe has not been communicated yet.
Application procedure: Fill in the form
DEADLINE: 20/12/2019, 23:59 GMT +2
Also follow the FB page of EuRegMe 2021